Friday, May 21, 2010

birthday weekend

Dear world, today's blog post comes a little early to let y'all know that this weekend there will probably not be updates. Or at least not tomorrow. BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY and I will do things if I want to, but blogging about it right away is one of those things that probably I won't do.

Never fear, I did do some things today. I had a two-hour work meeting ($16!) that was all about what I'll be doing all summer. The answer is hanging out with 5 and 6 year olds, mostly. Plus some other kids here and there. And "flying by the seat of my pants," also, apparently. Anyway, it should be good.

Other things: I GOT MY LICENSE that says I can buy booze. 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 tomorrow (that's "21" 21 times, if you were curious). 

And then I finished putting things in my room after painting and then I vacuumed some places and now I am done doing stuff for today. Except maybe I will buy a dress pattern online.

NO PICTUREZ SRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment